- AIM AND SCOPE
This legal notice regulates the use of this website (hereinafter, THE WEB), which is owned by FarmaLabel23 S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user of it and implies full and unreserved acceptance of any and all the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be subject to modifications.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of the traffic and of this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to FARMALABEL23 S.L. or to third-parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, pursuant to Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, informs that:
- The Data Controller is: FARMALABEL23 S.L.
- Its VAT Registration is: B85670768
- Its address is at: C/ TRAMONTANA Nº 9, 28223 POZUELO DE ALARCON, MADRID
- Registered in mercantile registry of Madrid, volume 26626, book 0, page 10, section 8, page M479830.
To communicate with us, we offer different means of contact that are detailed below:
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. no.: 915183441
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective for all purposes, when conducted via postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge, nevertheless, THE OWNER OF THE WEB makes use of some of the services offered on its website conditional on filling in the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of the data it communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and to not use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, an apology for terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce viruses or perform actions which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties; as well as to obstruct access of other users to the website and its services through the mass consumption of IT resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Attempt to access email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the IT systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, of public administrations or of a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless with the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or what is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphs, images, icons, technology, software, as well as their graphic design and source codes, constitute a work which is owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, but none of the rights of exploitation of them can be construed as understood as transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website can display the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the copied elements are not later transferred to third parties or installed in servers connected to networks, nor do they undergo any kind of exploitation. In addition, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the web site are owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, and the use of or access of it cannot be construed to give the user any right over them.
Distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
Establishing a hyperlink does not imply in any event the existence of a relationship between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance or approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink in advance should request written authorization from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page of our website, and you must also refrain from false, inexact or incorrect declarations or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include content that is illegal, contrary accepted customs and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEB shall not be held liable for any use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website nor to the actions it makes based on them.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND OF LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, nor their completeness, correctness, currency or timeliness, nor their suitability or utility for a specific objective.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent allowed by Law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of timeliness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of hidden faults or defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available which have been accessed through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the IT systems, electronic documents or users’ data.
- Non-compliance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of the traffic and of this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and not limited to, THE OWNER OF THE WEB shall not be held liable for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, the right to honour, to personal and family privacy and to self-image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
In addition, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any liability regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to increase the contents offered by this website. The OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends visiting them, so that it will not be held liable for the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB shall not be held liable for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CONDUCTING ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that disclose the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, you must send a notice to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, identifying yourself properly, by specifying the alleged violations and declaring expressly and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The parties expressly submit themselves, for any questions or differences that may arise due to the interpretation, fulfillment and execution of this contract, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the user’s domicile or to those of the place of fulfillment of the contractual obligation.
Administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which have been formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that vouches for their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide and does not purport to be legally binding.